Lucidstuck Rp Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lucidstuck Rp Forums

An rp forum based on the mspa fanventure lucidstuck

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raf
Admin
Raf

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread    Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:54 am

This thread is the place to discuss things in general, as well as introduce yourself to the community.
Back to top Go down
https://lucidstuckrp.rpg-board.net
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread    Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:01 pm

Joined on account of your mentioning it over on NNC. Hi.
Back to top Go down
Raf
Admin
Raf

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread    Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:43 pm

Hey, as you can see I'm trying to go about making the roleplay go in a differently than the nightnight forum. By which I mean that we'll be having separate roleplays, rather than one huge gigantic roleplay where everyone is in. This is mostly to prevent having the entire roleplay die because one person is not interested in playing their character. So everyone will be able to start their own RP sessions with whatever character cap they want, if they choose to include one I mean. Although, now people will have to make a character sheet before being able to RP, which shouldn't be too annoying. So just let me know if you have any suggestions to make this place better.
Back to top Go down
https://lucidstuckrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread    Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lucidstuck Rp Forums :: OOC Discussions :: Forum HQ-
Jump to: